Did you apply for the NDLEA 2023 recruitment and as well received the invitation for the online aptitude test? If ‘yes’, there is a need to get yourself prepared ahead of the agency’s recruitment screening aptitude test by getting yourself acquainted with the NDLEA past questions and answers . You will be able to view and download the NDLEA Recruitment past Questions and Answers on this post, just read on.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment past questions and answers is made available by microblog.com.ng to help applicants sitting for NDLEA recruitment aptitude test in Nigeria.
This PDF will give you an insight into how the agency set their questions and the format they use for recruitment exams. Furthermore, the PDF will give you an advantage over other candidates.
It should however be noted that, NDLEA aptitude test questions consist of English, Mathematics, basic sciences, General knowledge, Information echnology and medical.
Sample of NDLEA Past Questions and Answers
1) Last year Jose sold a painting for $2000. If he made 25% profit on the sale, how much had he paid for the painting?
Working: Jose made 25% profit, so if he bought the painting for x, he sold it for: x + 0.25x =
1.25x = 2000 ⇒x
= 2000 ÷ 1.25 = 1600.
Answer is (C)
2) If the length of a rectangle is 4 times its width, and if its area is 144, what is its
3) If the measures of the angles of a triangle are in the ratio of 1:2:3, and if the perimeter of the
triangle is 30 + 10 (3)½, what is the length of the smallest side?
4) In an office there was a small cash box. One day Ann took half of the money plus $1 more.
Then Dan took half of the money plus $1 more. Stan then took the remaining $11. How many dollars were originally in the box?
5) A total of 1600 copies of a CD were sold. 30% were sold at 55% discount, 10% were sold at
30% discount and the remainder were sold at the full price of $7.95. What was the approximate
total revenue in dollars?
6) Which of these is a domestic animal.
7) We keep food in the _ to prevent spoilage. A. Shelve B. cupboard C. Fridge D. Store Answer C 8) Scientists perform Experiments in the _.
9) Which of these seasons of the year is not present in Nigeria?
10) Which of these options can be used to control plant growth around the house.
Other trending updates; Jubilation as Npower Backlog Payment is Ongoing