The National Population Commission has announced that 885,000 individuals will be recruited for the upcoming Population and Housing Census in May, 2023. The Commission also revealed that the exercise will last for five days and require a total of N869 billion to carry out successfully.
The training at the LGA level is scheduled to start on Thursday 13th April 2023 in each of the identified training centres/classrooms in the 774 LGAs in Nigeria.
According to the NPC, the Accreditation has been slated on Monday 11th April, 2023. Venue of the Accreditation is the LGA where the Enumerators and Supervisors were Screened. That is, LGA chosen by participants during the NPC Recruitment Registration. The Time for the Accreditation is 8:am to 4:PM.
NPC Enumerator and Supervisor Adhoc Staff Applicants are to present themselves for the Accreditation regardless of receiving Text/ Email Training Invitation or not, with a valid means of Identification and NPC Print Out containg NPC ID Number.
Summery of what you need to know.
- 11th & 12th April 2023, all Applicants (either APPROVED or PENDING) are urged to visit the venue of training to check their names, Class, and possibly, name of trainers.
2. Training proper starts on 13th April 2023
3. All Applicants should come with their NIN SLIP
4. Come along with Writing materials.
5. Your Android phone is added advantage
6. Take the training very serious
7. Don’t Skip a day as attendance will be taken seriously.
8. You cater for your feeding and transport